1. Bread slices – 8
2. Onion – 1
3. Tomatoes – 2
4. Red chillies – 2
5. GingerGarlic paste – ½ spoon
6. Chilli powder – ½ Tsp
7. Turmeric Powder - pinch
8. Curry powder – 1/2 Tsp (optional)
9. Salt as required
10. Curry leaves and cilantro chopped
11. Maggi masala chilli sauce or tomato sauce.
How to make it:
1. Cut bread slices and toast it with little oil in a tawa. (This is optional, by doing this the bread doesn’t break to become mushy).
2. Heat oil in a pan and add urad dhal, mustard , red chillies and let it splutter. Then add onions and until transparent.
3. Add tomatoes n all the masala and salt mentioned above and cook until the tomatoes are mushy.
4. Now add toasted bread pieces and mix well by adding some sauce and let it cook for 5 mins.
5. Garnish with Cilantro and serve hot with Onion raitha. It’s a wonderful evening snack.