1. Eggs - 3
2. Chilli powder – ½ Tsp
3. Turmeric Powder - pinch
4. Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
5. Cumin seeds – ½ Tsp
6. Pepper powder – ½ tsp
7. Salt as required
8. Curry leaves and cilantro chopped
9. Linseed oil - 2 to 3 spoons
How to make it :
1. Boil eggs on medium high for 20 minutes and cool it and peel of the shells. Slice the eggs into 2 equal halves.
2. Take a kadai and keep it on medium flame, add linseed oil and add the cumin seeds .
3. Then add the curry leave,cumin,chilli,pepper ,turmeric powder and salt. Let it cook in low flame until the raw smell goes of.
4. Then add the sliced eggs and let it cook on 1 side for 2 mins . Take care to turn the side of the eggs and let is cook on for one more 5 mins. Make sure they don’t get burned.
5. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy as a side for any rice + gravy.