A wonderful snack when you have left over chappatis J. Quick to make and nice crispy munchy snack for anytime of the day ;). If you have chappatis and cant think of a curry really, this is a wonderful option. If you like chicken quesadilla, you can add chicken to this as well. All you need is to just gather all ingredients and put it on a sandwich maker! Tadaaa… it’s ready!!
- Rotis – 3
- Onions - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Crushed Pepper - Pinch
- Salt - Pinch
- Green chilli - 2 (very finely chopped)
- Mozzarella cheese – 3 tsp (shredded)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Sandwich Maker Or Panini maker
How to make it :
- Just take the chappatis and add come onions,tomatoes, green chillies , pinch of pepper and salt.
- Then sprinkle as much cheese you want and some cilantro for nice fresh flavor.
- Then put this on your sandwich maker as shown in the picture as you get the splits and grill it.
- Serve this with any hot sauce or maggi sauce of your choice !!
Note : If you are adding chicken, make sure you cook it well and then add it to the quesadilla !