1. Soya Chunks – 1 cup
2. Potato – 1 cubed
3. Carrots – Cubed
4. Onion – 2
5. Tomatoes - 1
6. Ginger Garlic paste – 1 Tsp
7. Garam Masala – ½ Tsp
8. Chilli powder – ½ Tsp
9. Turmeric Powder - pinch
10. Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
11. Coconut Milk – 3 Tsp
12. Whole Garam masala – Cloves,bay leaves, Cinnamon
How to make it :
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water and let it stand for 10 mins.
2. Place a kadai and add oil, once its hot – add some whole Garam masala and let it splutter.
3. Then add finely chopped onions and let it cook until its transparent. Then add the ginger garlic paste and let it cook until raw smell goes off.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook until it’s mushy. Then add turmeric powder,chilli powder ,coriander powder and garam masala cook for few mins with little water.
5. Now add the Soya chunks and potatoes and carrots and add salt as needed and let it cook. Add little water if necessary.
6. Once the chunks are all cooked add coconut milk and grind coconuts with Kuskus and add it to the gravy.
7. Garnish with cilantro and serve with hot pulkhas J.