Custards are one of the most easiest and tastiest Indian desserts. You can add fruits to it and make it a fruit custard.So simple as it sounds. Make sure the fruits you add does not ooze out water and make the custard more watery.When you choose to add bananas , remember .. add them at the last when you are ready to serve.Ingredients:
- Milk - 500 ml
- Custard Powder - 3 spoons
- Whipped cream
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Bananas,Strawberries,grapes,kiwi and Apple
- Any fruit of you choice.
How to make it :
- Boil milk in a crock pot and sugar and stir it occasionally.
- Add the custard powder and and the saffron and let it boil.
- Let it thicken until it becomes half of it. Make sure the milk doesn't get burnt.
- Allow it to cool and mix the cream and leave refrigerate it so that i settles well.
- Add the fruits little before you are ready to serve it. Make a wonderful dessert.