Here is all that you need
1 stick butter
3 ripe bananas
1 tsp good vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
A pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
A loaf pan
1. Mash the 3 bananas and add the puree into a mixing bowl.
2. Add melted butter, vanilla extract, sugar, a pinch of salt, baking soda next and mix using a spatula. (You can add one egg if you wish)
3. Add the flour and mix again until lump free.
4. Pour the mixture into a buttered loaf pan and bake for 1 hour @ 350 degrees.
5. Once out of the oven, allow to cool for a while.
Slice them the way you like and enjoy! Ideal for breakfast with orange juice and some blueberries!