Chocolate cakes are very yummy to look and eat. I made this for his bday and he loved it.Ingredients:
- Eggs - 4
- Sugar - 3/4 to 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Oil/Butter - 3/4 to 1 cup
- Flour - 1 cup
- Coco Powder - 1 to 2 tsp
- Over Temp - Preheat for 180 degree and cook for 15 - 20 mins
- Take a large bowl and beat the eggs, Then add vanilla extract and beat.
- Now add sugar,baking powder and Oil/butter and beat well.
- Add flour and beat the it well and then add coco powder and beat it really well so the mixture is consistent.
- Now take a cake pan and grease it with Butter or Non stick Pan spray and then pour the mixture into the pan.
- Preheat oven in BAKE mode to 180 degrees and place the pan inside and cook for 15 - 20 mins. Check after 15 mins if the cake is cooked by inserting a knife.
- Then remove it after it is cooked and cool it for 10 -15 mins and remove it from the pan.
- Then apply a real rich layer of chocolate Icing of frosting.
- Then decorate it in what ever way you will love it. There are lot of icing and decorating stuff available in the market.
- Enjoy !!