- Ridge Gourd - 2 (Diced)
- Methi Leaves – 1 bunch
- Onion – 1 (Big)
- Chilli powder – 1 spoon
- Coriander powder – ½ spoon
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ spoon
- Oil,Salt – As required.
- Wash methi leaves and diced is finley.
- Take a pan, heat up oil and then add Urudh dal and mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Then add curry leaves. Add onions and fry till its golden brown.
- Now add finely sliced ridge gourd and add turmeric,coriander,chilli powder & Salt. Let it cook for 2 mins with lid.
- Then add the methi leaves and let it cook for 5 mins or until ridge gourd and methi blends well into a single items.
- Simmer the stove for a few mins and garnish it with coriander leaver. Enjoy it with nice hot rice or chappathi.