1. Basmati Rice – 1 cup
2. Green Peas - 1 cup (Frozen/Fresh)
3. Onion – 2 (Thinly sliced)
4. Ginger Garlic paste – 1 spoon
5. Green chilli – 3
6. Garam masala – 1 ½ spoon
7. Mint – ½ bunch
8. Cashews – 5
9. Ghee – 2 spoons
10. Coconut milk – ½ cup
11. Bay leaf,Cloves,Cinamon
12. Salt and oil.
1. Soak basmati rice for 10 mins and then fry it in ghee with the Bay leaf,Cloves,Cinamon. This helps the rice to be fresh and separate.
2. Take a pan , add ghee and little oil to it. Then add the spices Bay leaf,Cloves,Cinamon and let it to splutter.
3. Then add ginger garlic paste and let it cook. Now add green chillies and let it cook.
4. Next add the onions and cook until it is transparent. Now add the mint leaves and after 2 mins add the green peas with salt, garam masala and salt. Let it cook until the raw smell goes off.
5. Now transfer the contents to rice cooker and put the rice to it. Now add 1 cup of water and ½ cup coconut milk (if u like it). Add little pepper to the mixture if u like nice spicy pulav.
6. Enjoy it with chicken kurma or Cucumber raitha.