This week has been a week with recipes more of Bell pepper :) ..Guess what... my colleague gave me lots of peppers from her garden and some how i had to use them in all i cook. Have to agree with this ... It adds very good fresh flavor to all dishes and goes well with coconut milk. A must try recipe :)
- Yellow bell peppers ( i chose yellow because of the name ;))
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 spoon
- Onions - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Coriander powder - 1 1/2 spoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 spoons
- Coconut milk - 2 spoons
- Butter - 2 spoons
- Turmeric powder , Salt
How to make it :
- Cut the mushrooms and clean them.Cube the pepper and set aside.
- Now add oil/butter to the hot pan and add the usual seasoning stuff and then add the onions and allow them to turn light brown then add the ginger garlic paste and let the raw smell go off.
- Now add tomatoes to them and sauté well. Add the mushrooms and then add all the masala, turmeric powder and salt and let it cook for sometime.
- Once the mushroom is cooked add the pepper and let it cook for a minute and then add coconut milk and let it cook for some more time. Let it cook be in medium flame until the oil separates.
- Garnish with Cilantro and enjoy with Paratha / Chappathi. Enjoy!!!