- Bread slices – 6 or 7
- Potato boiled - 1cup
- Chopped boiled veggies(carrot,peas,cauliflower) - ¾ cup
- Chopped green chilli - 2
- Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
- Chat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Mozzarala cheese – 3 tsp
How to make it :
- Mash all the above ingredients except bread n cheese to a smooth paste n keep aside for the stuffing. You can also sauté the stuffing for few mins with ¼ tsp olive oil.
- Remove the sides of the bread n join them with little water or egg wash, edge to edge overlaping ½ inch. Roll over the bread with a rolling pin to make it flat.
- Then evenly spread the stuffing on the bread and make sure you leave the last 1 inch of the bread free for sealing the the roll at last.
- Sprinkle some cheese on the stuffing and roll it slowly end to end and finally seal the roll with some water or egg wash. Then wrap the roll in a aluminium foil and freeze it for like 30 mins.unwrap the foil,then cut the rolls into 1 inch thick slices. Take care not to break the roll.
- Take a kadai and toast the slice side to side until its golden brown in color. Optionally you can bake the slices for 5 – 10 mins in a 400F preheated oven until its golden brown.
- Enjoy the spicy snack with ketchup!!