- Radish – 1 cup cubed
- Red chilli – 3 (as required)
- Channa dhal – 2 spoon
- Urad Dhal – 2 spoon
- Coconut grated – 4 spoons
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Tamarind pulp – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves – 1 stick
- Salt as required
How to make it :
- Take a kadai and add some oil/ghee and temper all the channa dhal, urad dhal and the red chilli and the curry leaves.
- Add ginger to it and sauté it. Remove the contents to the mixer jar.
- Now add the grated coconut and sauté it for few mins and transfer it to the jar.
- The sauté the radish well until the raw smell goes off. Remember if the radish is raw you might get a spicy raw taste in the chutney.
- Add required salt and add the tamarind to it and grind it.
- Enjoy with white rice or idly/dosa J