- Toor dhal – 1/2 cup cubed
- Red chilli – 3 (as required)
- Coconut grated – 4 spoons(optional)
- Tamarind pulp – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves – 1 stick
- Salt as required
How to make it :
- Take a kadai and add some oil/ghee and temper all the toor dhal and the red chilli and the curry leaves.
- Remove the contents to the mixer jar.
- Now add the grated coconut and sauté it for few mins and transfer it to the jar.
- Add required salt and add the tamarind to it and grind it.
- Enjoy with white rice or as a side to any vatha kolambuJ